Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poor Little Weegee

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Weegee. Many of you already know and love him. Or at least you know him. Many of you have had your shit eaten by him. He's not a bad dog. Just eats a lot of shit all the time. So much shit that I've decided to give this greyhound/Labrador/antelope/god knows what kind of mutt his own website about his favorite pasttime- bringing about the total destruction of valued material possessions. The sudden inspiration? Well its about 22 degrees outside today in New York City and the bastard ate my last pair of gloves. So fuck him.

What did he eat this week?
1. my goddamn gloves
2. a pile of plastic bags
3. the interior of my friend's car (left alone for 10 minutes). Sorry Tara.
4. The interior of my friend's door. Again, sorry Tara.
5. a doorknob. Sorry Tara. Jesus.
6. A plate of biscuits I baked.
7. tried to, but luckily, did not eat the mouse my cat caught and killed.

If you have had anything eaten by my dog, please feel free to comment. But I no longer take responsibility for said items. Please just come over and speak to him yourself. Also, I'll try and compile the vast list of amazing things he's eaten in the past. Highlights include:

1. A box cutter
2. Two packs of AAA batteries
3. a month of birth control pills
4. my anti-anxiety medication
5. four sticks of butter in 20 minutes

Thanks Ben D and Ringo Have a Banana for the above photos.

4 comments:

  1. i thought the car interior was from the past as well.

    weegee's never eaten any of my things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was another car interior. two car interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee and I still love weegee. we might muzzle him with peanut butter and duct tape next time, though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I have a dog named Weegee, too. Named for the photographer. My Weegee loves cat poop and will chew just about anything I hope she has no interest in chewing. CDs, stuffed animals, sofa cushions, the cats, etc.

    ReplyDelete