Thursday, February 17, 2011

Whig Party


This was in 2009... so please don't think I go making dog wigs after work every day. Just sometimes. This was for a judge puppet I was making for a documentary that never quite worked out and viola! Instant doggy dolly parton hair.

The beast hasn't eaten much... just a roll of tin foil last week. I don't know if he swalloed any. Hrmm... what else? And a small cardboard box. Today he rolled all over my neatly made bed and covered it in mud. Thanks, friend! Never buy a dry clean only blanket if you have pets, children, or are me. Sadly I think he was also my valentine. Again. We watched the computer destroy the humans on Jeapordy. I for one welcome our new computer overloards!

But this image works for Presidents Day, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment