Monday, December 20, 2010

A Good Start to Your Day

This is worth mentioning despite me becoming a crazy person who blogs about dogs. Fine, that's what I am, OK? Let me have what I have and just don't make fun of me to my face.

ANYWAY, this is worth mentioning: Every morning I take das wunderhund to the park. This is because I love him and I want him to get lots of exercise. If he gets lots of exercise he'll be tired. If he's tired he may not destroy all the things I own while I'm at work. Right? RIGHT?! Theoretically. Every morning lots of other swell neighborhood folk also gather round the park with their own four legged friends. It's a jolly good time. Really it is. Waking up early and standing around in your pajamas in the cold of December is called responsibility. Something I don't really quite get yet but participate in anyways. So on this fine, crisp morning our canines romp about in pure delight as the grown-ups sip coffee and make progressively minded political jokes appropriate for such times of day.* Suddenly we are disrupted by one extra slobbery, excited little mutt. He gallops to his master and proudly displays a new found toy! Why where ever did you find it, boy? By golly what could it be? Oh... it's a rather large, black dildo. That's right. Its a mother fucking dildo. Thus began my day.



*(see: Brooklyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment